NOTE: Blimey! is no longer being updated. Please visit http://lewstringercomics.blogspot.com for the latest updates about my comics work.

Tuesday, December 03, 2013

The Christmas Toxic hits the shelves


With traditional snow on the logo, the Christmas issue of Toxic is out today, a day earlier than expected. The 48 page issue comes bagged with a load of gifts including a Minecraft poster and a bow and arrow set. 

Inside the mag, amongst all the fun features and puzzles there's a reprint of a Team Toxic two page Christmas story I did several years ago so if you missed it back then, now's your chance to see it. 



I'm pleased to say that as from the next issue I'll be doing all-new Team Toxic stories again! You can find out more on my other blog here

The Christmas Toxic is £3.99 and available in newsagents and supermarkets now!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...